HomeHomeShops/DonationsClient Download - UppitVote for us on Mopar!FAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nulled coordinates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramsey

PostSubject: Nulled coordinates   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 13:55

My account "Rams3y" got nulled in tutorial island, I was no-clipping, sorries

When I login the account the whole client closes, Its because of nulled coordinates, Sam can you please move my account back to home?
Back to top Go down
Ladz
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 13:56

because of me. sorry

can anyone get us unstuck
Back to top Go down
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 14:02

On how to do this, because they can't do ::teletome or whatever, when your not logged into the account. they have to ::jail you fast, than unjail you after.

-Simon
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:14

Simon wrote:
On how to do this, because they can't do ::teletome or whatever, when your not logged into the account. they have to ::jail you fast, than unjail you after.

-Simon

Lol noob? "Sam" Has coordinates on every character and he can change the coordinates to make me be at home, L..
Back to top Go down
Ladz
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 20:52

Ramsey wrote:
Simon wrote:

-Simon

Lol noob? "Sam" Has coordinates on every character and he can change the coordinates to make me be at home, L..

simon is right. mod or admin can do it. no need to be rude about it.
just need to log in for a split second and they can jail so u can be unstuck. so ur acc is fixed so you can go pking.

..typing this on my android phone lol :3
Back to top Go down
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:57

Ramsey wrote:
Simon wrote:

-Simon

I'm sorry, but unless it's one of the forum staff member or a donator, he's not going to go through that to get 1 player unstuck.
It's not being mean, or anything, it's simple. He's busy and he doesn't have time to help out guys that got themselves in the
situation themselves.
That's also why there's staff members, so they can do it for him while he works on the server.

-Simon
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 23:09

Simon wrote:
Ramsey wrote:
Simon wrote:

-Simon

I'm sorry, but unless it's one of the forum staff member or a donator, he's not going to go through that to get 1 player unstuck.
It's not being mean, or anything, it's simple. He's busy and he doesn't have time to help out guys that got themselves in the
situation themselves.
That's also why there's staff members, so they can do it for him while he works on the server.

-Simon

Dumb ass it's so easy to change my coordinates + Your not the owner all he has to do is use the cmd ::mypos at home then put those coordinates on my account to make me be at home, You've never coded a rsps before so stfu.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 23:13

Ramsey wrote:
Simon wrote:
Ramsey wrote:
Simon wrote:

-Simon

situation themselves.

-Simon

Dumb ass it's so easy to change my coordinates + Your not the owner all he has to do is use the cmd ::mypos at home then put those coordinates on my account to make me be at home, You've never coded a rsps before so stfu.

First things first. I've owned/coded several successful servers.
Second. I've already explained, he has over 200 accounts made in his user file. He's not going to find yours ( even using the search ), open your file, scroll down, and go change your position. It's simple, your nothing special, just a normal player complaining about his account. Join the club kid.

-Simon
Back to top Go down
Flyingpangpa
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 00:15

It's simple, Simon just ignore him, he keep complaining it's not your problem, I tell you the way he's been acting I would not help him at all so he better hope pwax or slay helps him because he's not getting any help from me.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 00:30

Eh, I'm too nice. Smile

-Simon
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 02:27

Simon wrote:
Ramsey wrote:
Simon wrote:
Ramsey wrote:
Simon wrote:

-Simon

situation themselves.

-Simon

First things first. I've owned/coded several successful servers.
Second. I've already explained, he has over 200 accounts made in his user file. He's not going to find yours ( even using the search ), open your file, scroll down, and go change your position. It's simple, your nothing special, just a normal player complaining about his account. Join the club kid.

-Simon

LMFAO, You sir are an ignorant dumb fuck, Try finding user files with over 20k+ Users registered.
Back to top Go down
Flyingpangpa
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 07:00

Ramsey I'd suggest you just wait for an admin to help you out and stop flaming Simon because you know nothing about him or his experience with runescape private servers. His suggestions are good and could help too, if I could be ingame I'd simply ::jail and then ::unjail your to solve this whole problem but I can't so just wait okay, I am not trying to bemean or rude I am simple just trying to help just like simon.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 07:09

There's a search bar.GF.

-Simon
Back to top Go down
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 07:10

Flyingpangpa wrote:
Ramsey I'd suggest you just wait for an admin to help you out and stop flaming Simon because you know nothing about him or his experience with runescape private servers. His suggestions are good and could help too, if I could be ingame I'd simply ::jail and then ::unjail your to solve this whole problem but I can't so just wait okay, I am not trying to bemean or rude I am simple just trying to help just like simon.

Actually, he's already been fixed.
I have no idea why he continues.
But it's ok, he's like that in-game too Smile

-Simon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nulled coordinates   Today at 03:08

Back to top Go down

Nulled coordinates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1